Love affirmations are a great way to let someone know how you feel about them with a simple few words. These words might be short, but they are enough to tell someone how much you love them. You can use these love positive affirmations or tweak them to better match your situation.
- I am ready to give my heart to another and receive the heart of that special person.
- I am blessed to be more loved than I ever thought was possible.
- I am ready to receive knock-my-socks off, love.
- I am making room for an incredible partner in my life!
- The universe is bringing my soulmate to me!
- My partner showers me with deep, passionate love.
- I am lucky to be in a beautiful relationship with someone who treats me right!
- I deserve love and affection.
- I am attracting the right person on my behalf of me.
- I love who I’m, and I am fortunate that so does my partner.
- I am blessed to be in a healthy, loving relationship.
- I am an incredible human and deserve to be happy in my relationship.
- For as long as I am surrounded by love, I believe everything will be fine.
- I see everything with an open heart and am ready to fill my eyes and heart with love.
- In life, you always get what you give, which is why I always give out love.
- Life becomes joyous only when you find love in every situation.
- I have finally attracted the most loving person in the world, and he/she has filled my life with love and happiness.
- My partner is the center of my universe, the love of my life, and my sun and moon.
- We are the perfect match, and there is nothing better than that.
- To be in a relationship where you are loved as much as you love makes all the difference in the world.
- I love my partner to a point where I must keep an open mind and try to understand their point of view.
- We complement each other not just in appearance but in our love for each other.
- No matter my relationship, I feel that love and forgiveness should be the foundation of every relationship.
- In every relationship, be it with my parents, siblings, family, friends, or partner, I only give and seek love.
- I spread love everywhere I go, and it is returned to me in different ways.
- The partner I seek is also seeking me, waiting for us to be brought together through the infinite power of love.
- I express every feeling I have openly, allowing my partner to feel and understand my love and respect for her/him.
- I am blessed to be loved by a beautiful person, who cares about me, is committed to the relationship, and understands more than my expectations.
- Every day I wake up feeling blessed and grateful for how much I am loved and how amazing my life is because of their existence.
- I am open to a happily ever after and ready to take the next step in my life.
Affirmation of love enables you to let the other person know how you feel about them. They also let others know how blessed you feel to have them in your life. Love comes in many forms and exists in every relationship you have in your life, making it the key ingredient you need to establish a strong relationship. If you have enjoyed these affirmations and would like to learn some others, please check out some of my other affirmations posts.