Keeping a positive mind helps you achieve the impossible. You can only push your body and mind to achieve your goal when you believe. To help you out, we offer you I am affirmations that can help you light a fire inside your body and mind, pushing you in the right direction. Only by pulling on your passion will you be able to achieve the unachievable. You can set them as a reminder for every day or write them down on your organizer. As each affirmation is more powerful and meaningful than the next one or the one before.
I Am Affirmations
- I am full of life, which fills my life with endless possibilities.
- I am continuously growing as a person, yet I feel whole; being wise enough to know there is still a great deal to learn, I am happy to put in the time and work.
- I am humble, and that allows me to be happy with myself.
- I am grateful for who I am and who I can become in the years to come.
- I am dedicated to uncovering hidden gems in my personality and character, and I cannot wait to discover the next one.
- I am enough for myself and possess everything I need to get ahead in life.
- I am a magnet and ready to pull in the desired experiences and individuals.
- I am grateful for every single gift I have ever received and the ones yet to come my way.
- I am worthy enough to know my value and how I should be treated.
- I am in a loving and caring relationship, one that allows me to grow as I am.
- I am loved, loveable, and loving towards all.
- I am a living and breathing example of the kind of touch this world needs.
- I am a force of nature and ready to go against all odds to achieve my dreams.
- I am on the right path and am confident it will take me in the right direction.
- I am worthy of every single wonderful thing life has to offer.
- I am disciplined enough to live following the desires and values I have set.
- I am a believer and believe that only I need to stand behind my ideas.
- I am a survivor and intentionally promote a life filled with joy and love.
- I am healing from what has passed while preparing for the happiness that is to come.
- I am ready to share the stories in my head and forgive myself for not believing in myself.
- I am stable enough to forgive myself and others for the mistakes that have passed.
- I am willing to see and accept the truth about myself and rise to become even stronger.
- I am open to all that life offers and will take both good and bad – as I know now that can help me shape myself.
- I am a loving and caring human being and open to receiving love from others around me.
- I am blessed to be surrounded by an incredible family and beautiful friends.
Repeating these I am affirmations can help you build the confidence you need to become the person you believe you can be. A great way to break your barriers and unleash the capacity you have within. Only by moving forward in life will you create a life you are proud to call your own. Let your most outstanding achievement in life be you.
If you have enjoyed these and would like to find some others, please check out my love affirmations or Positive Affirmations For Women posts Also, feel free to leave any I am affirmations you use in the comments below.