You do not need any special equipment to stay healthy and fit! All you need is an effective routine and the determination to keep up with a set routine. Here is a comfortable stay at home workout routine that will help you get back in shape and help maintain your health.
The easiest and safest way to warm up your body before a workout is by taking on some serious jumping jacks.
- The trick here is to spread your legs, keep your shoulders apart, and as you jump, your hands should touch each other – over your head.
- Then return to the starting position, with both hands on your side – and start again.
All you need is some space, and you can start with 3 sets each, including 10 jumping jacks.
Push-Ups might not be as easy as they sound in theory, but can easily be mastered. A great full-body workout that does not require any special equipment. However, to help avoid any injury, we suggest you master the right technique.
- Start by aligning your shoulder, hips, and spine.
- Place your hands a little wider than your shoulder-width.
- Bend your elbows and push your lower body towards the ground while keeping your legs in the air.
- Make sure your elbows are creating a 45-degree angle – compared to your body.
If you are just getting started, you can rest your weight on your legs by simply pushing up your upper body. Either way, start with sets of 3, each one including 5 push-ups. As you go, you can add more to your routine.
Chair Tricep Dips
Chair triceps dips can help you get the workout your body needs to stay fit, that too without using any machines or equipment.
- Secure your chair against the wall, so it does not slip, and sit on the edge of the chair. Hold its grip or the edge of the chair to secure your position.
- Place your feet out in front, and if you are just getting started, then bend your legs. However, if you are an expert, keep your legs straight.
- Now slowly yet steadily lower your elbows to create a 90-degree angle, and go back to your starting position.
Start with a set of 3, each one containing 10 chair tricep dips.
Strengthening your core is essential. It can help you boost your overall lifestyle—a simple exercise that can be done on the floor or a yoga mat.
- Start by laying on your back and bending your legs.
- Place your feet flat on the ground, and make sure they stay put.
- Cross your hands and put them behind your back, but make sure you do not pull your neck.
- Then using your core bring your upper body up and touch your chin to your knee.
Start with a set of 3, each one including 8 sit-ups.
You must start and end your exercise in the right manner! The same way you warm up before any activity, you must take time to cool down your body. One of the best ways to cool down your body is by taking part in stretches. A cobra post is an easy yet effective way to end your routine.
- Life on your front, and place your hands on your side.
- Then bring your hands to the side of your chest area, and secure them palms down.
- Push yourself up while your lower body stays firmly on the ground.
- Gaze upwards for about 20 seconds without movement. You should feel a stretch on your abdominal and chest area.
- Then go back to your starting position, and repeat the process.
Take on 3 sets, each one including 8 cobra stretches.
These easy to follow and simple workout practices can help you stay fit and active no matter where you are. If you have an exercise that may be a good addition to this routine please leave them in the comments below.