Self love affirmations are a great way to open yourself to the possibility of loving yourself. Only by loving and respecting yourself will you see the beautiful sides this world has to offer. Finally, a world where you are the main event, and you are the one that matters the most. Allowing yourself to come first might not come naturally, but you can train your mind to ensure a better future for yourself. Below we have listed 33 positive affirmations for self-love
Self Love Affirmations
- I am enough, and all that matters.
- Today I will learn from my mistakes and grow in a new direction.
- Life does not have to be perfect; it just has to feel great.
- Happiness can only be found within and should not be associated with anyone or anything else.
- Only by thinking positively can you ensure positivity in your life.
- I possess the power to make a change, and I choose to make a better future for myself.
- My imperfections make me unique, and I will not let anyone tell me otherwise.
- I deserve to be happy and successful in life, and I will work to achieve them both.
- I do not have to please anyone but myself.
- I am proud of myself, and I don’t need to be like anyone else.
- I choose myself, and I choose my happiness.
- I am more than a body, and I have a mind that will blow you away.
- My appearance is just an aspect of the galaxy I hold within.
- I am worthy for every good thing in life to come my way.
- I will believe in myself even when everyone around me does not.
- I will not give up on myself, and start fresh with every passing day.
- I do not need to be fixed and refuse to be treated as a project.
- I do not need validations from others, I can validate my actions.
- I am ready to forgive myself and start on a new journey.
- I accept my flaws and love the unique character that I possess.
- I accept myself and I love myself to my core.
- My life is a gift from God, and I will enjoy this gift by living my life to its fullest.
- I am confident and enough to take on the world.
- I will surround myself with positive thoughts, and people who can help you bring the best out of me.
- Today I will release my negative thoughts, and embrace the positivity this world has to offer.
- I will start today filled with optimistic thoughts, and only accept the good things life has to offer.
- I am healthy and confident, and that is enough to make me happy.
- My outer well-being and appearance will match my inner peace, harmony, and happiness.
- The only expectations I am tied to are the ones I have with myself.
- I am in control of my action, and will not let emotions get the better of me.
- I will let my body and mind overflow with good ideas and creative thoughts.
- I do not judge my thoughts, only my actions.
- Today I will be more than average, and fight negativity to become a better version of myself.
In today’s world, the only one that matters is you. This is why you must take out the time to repeat these self love affirmations to yourself. Taking 5 minutes every day to remind yourself of who you are and who you can become makes a great deal of difference. As in these five minutes, you can undo the damage done by negative thoughts and actions. Here is to a better life and a world of self-love. Please make sure to check out some of my other posts containing different types of affirmations.